Barton Park Project-Oxford
About This Project
Jatheesan ltd was commissioned by Flat base to carry out Engineering works at Barton Park.
The scheme include a selection of apartments and large family homes..
- Worked with the Project Manager on guidelines for preparation of drawings which meet the client's requirements.Implemented these requirements in drawings and sent to the client for approval..
- Check existing Control Network and establish new network controls.
- Setting out for all types of foundation,roads ,drainage and earth works on multiple various developments .
- Setting out all pile,pile caps and ground beams.
- Setting out all external and internal brick wall positions.
- Setting out all steel frames for the schemes .
- calculate amount of materials need at site to finish work.
- General Setting out duties as specified By Main contractor .
- Ensure Health ,safety and Environmental requirements.
- Ensuring that quality control requirements are met and recorded in accordance with client specification..
- undertake surveying and setting out duties.
- Resolve any unexpected technical Difficulties and other problems that may arise during the construction process.
- The completed survey will be delivered as a digital version in 2D Auto CAD and PDF format .
- Monitor the actual progress against planned schedule.
- Maintained quality and safety requirements during the execution of the work
- Monitoring of reinforced ground concrete beams.
- Organizing material and ensuring sites are safe and clean.